@ In Forma: Yoga Instructor
Wendy is an Anusara-inspired Yoga teacher with a passion for making Yoga accessible to everyone. In 1994, she turned to Yoga to help balance her lifestyle as a touring singer/songwriter. Wendy was originally certified as an Integral Yoga instructor in 1998 and gained experience teaching in health clubs, Yoga studios, in-home private sessions, and corporate settings.
In 2005, Wendy continued to deepen her practice by studying Anusara Yoga with teachers Abby Tucker and Sianna Sherman. In mid-2007, she earned her credentials as an Anusara-inspired instructor, and has continued on that path, teaching at In Forma and in various locations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
In late 2005, Wendy founded East Bay Yoga to bring on-site Yoga to the workplace, emphasizing stress reduction and promoting a sense of community among co-workers. Her teaching style is often described as clear, connected, calming, and centering, and includes the use of imagery to emphasize moment-to-moment awareness and inspire her students to more fully experience everyday life.
You can reach Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 710-7102.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More