@ In Forma: Personal Trainer
As a serial athlete, Tarek has participated in State/Collegiate level competitions in Soccer and Track. He is also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do: winning the gold in the California State Championship and competing as a finalist in the 1999 USA Junior Olympics. He continues to challenge himself in endurance races/obstacle courses such as the Tough Mudder.
Tarek works with young athletes in the gym and as a coach for Eclipse Soccer Club in Lamorinda. He also trains St. Mary’s College athletes for specific performance goals.
With his high energy functional training, individuals with any fitness program will have fun achieving there goals.
Philosophy: “I take a very bio-mechanical approach to fitness. Flexible/strong muscles develop power and power drives meaningful motion. The nero-muscular connections I train will enhance these specific muscle groups. Whether you want to build explosive muscles for a sport or strive for a life free of aches and pains; it’s all about sculpting your body to perform the way you want it to.”
National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
TRX/Field Sports Specialist
UCSC B.S Physiology & Anatomy
Tarek’s In Forma Class Schedule
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More