@ In Forma: Mat Pilates Instructor
Nancy teaches Pilates-based classes that focuses on toning and strengthening the musculature while enhancing flexibility and body awareness.
Nancy was soloist with Pacific Ballet Company of San Francisco for nine years, and has taught ballet technique for twenty years. She was Artistic Director of her own schools of ballet in San Francisco and Oaxaca, Mexico.
Her classes focus on training the physical body while developing the awareness of how to work from the “inside-out,” rather than performing the movements by mimicking the exercise. The integration of breath with the muscular engagement of the core is emphasized. Since Pilates mat classes are offered three times a week, physical tone and core strength result in a matter of months.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More