@ In Forma: Personal Trainer; Step, Low Impact, Sculpting and Circuit Training Instructor
Lynnette holds a double certification through the American Council on Exercise for both Personal Training and Group Fitness Instruction. She is an I.D.E.A. member, an approved A.C.E. Continuing Educational Provider/Presenter for fitness industry professionals, and a Master Trainer for Gliding Discs. She has a B.A. Honors in Performing Arts from a London university.
Her 20 years of experience includes teaching, personal training and performing both locally and abroad. Lynnette is currently an established fitness professional at numerous clubs and facilities in the Bay Area.
Lynnette is known for her creativity, versatility and knowledge in areas of cardiovascular training, muscular strength, endurance training and nutrition. With her multiple training styles, she provides unlimited variables to design personal programs for her clients.
Contact Lynnette at (925) 686-6686
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More