@In Forma: Yoga Instructor
While working in mental health over the last 10 years, Kathryn has found the practice of Yoga to be invaluable for her emotional, physical and spiritual well being. She wholeheartedly believes in the power of Yoga to heal and replenish and encourages her students to treat themselves with unconditional care.
Kathryn’s heart-centered Vinyasa classes emphasize creative sequencing and breath awareness and will help you to feel empowered. Her classes can be both challenging and light-hearted and will allow you to work at your own level of strength and flexibility.
Kathryn is a Yoga Alliance registered Yoga teacher receiving her Vinyasa teaching credentials from the Lotus College of Yoga in 2009. She is deeply grateful to all her teachers and students on this path. You will leave her classes feeling stronger, grounded, and renewed!
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More