Karen Marie Bergeson
@ In Forma: Personal Trainer
Karen Marie is a 30-year veteran of the health and fitness industry. With a complete knowledge and understanding of all levels of fitness, she takes great pride in helping each individual reach their desired goals.
Some of her many certifications include: ACE (national), Body By Jake, Yamuna Ball Rolling and myofacial applications, Flexibility Technician, and Pilates mat to name a few. Specialties include seniors, rehab, weight loss and nutrition, and flexibility and balance training.
After working for several corporations in the industry she started her own company, Academy of Hard-bodies, 16 years ago; where she continues her passion to get people in shape and to help them stay fit.
References on request.
Contact Karen at: 925-938-7757
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More