@ In Forma: Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer
I grew up in the Lafayette area, went to UC Santa Barbara, lived in Seattle Washington for awhile and then relocated with my husband and daughter to Lafayette.
I have been teaching Fitness classes for the past 25 years at various clubs. I have been a long time instructor at LHC for the past 20 years. I am also a personal trainer, however am only teaching fitness classes these days.
I love exercise and feel my best physically and emotionally after a good workout. I enjoy feeling strong and active in all ascpects of my daily routine and the longer I stay active the more energy and confidence I have for my lifes journey. I believe in the powers of exercise!! (corny I know, but true)
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More