@ In Forma: Yoga Instructor
Jenna is a Yogini based out of Oakland. Jenna took her first yoga class 12 years ago in high school and fell in love immediately! Practicing yoga brought much needed clarity and purpose into her life, as a result, Jenna decided then share the benefits of Yoga with others. Her studies have led her to complete trainings with YogaWorks and Wee Yogis. Jenna is grateful to practice and teach yoga as a means of self-discovery, inspiration, and healing.
Jenna loves teaching students of all ages to become objectively aware of their mind and body and to live fully in the present moment. Fulfillment of a lifelong spiritual longing, much needed clarity, and purpose have been the greatest benefits that yoga has brought to Jenna’s life. When she isn’t teaching you can find her painting, drawing, dancing, cooking.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More