Jami Fender Cronin
@ In Forma: Mat Pilates, Low-Impact, Circuit Training Instructor
Jami has been teaching ballet, jazz, floor barre, and stretch and tone classes for the past 37 years in Contra Costa County. She learned the art of dance from her mother, founder of Lareen Fender’s The Ballet School, one of the premier academies in California.
Jami taught at The Ballet School for twenty-two years. She has also studied Yoga, the Feldenkrais Method (Richard Adelman, Oakland), and Pilates (Turning Point Studios, Walnut Creek). She added step, aerobics, strength and sculpt, and circuit training to the mix when she joined the In Forma team in 1996.
Jami’s specialty is teaching advanced technique and body alignment. Her positive can-do attitude inspires clients of all ages to design a healthy lifestyle through exercise and proper nutrition. Jami is an advocate of thinking of exercise as if it’s a relationship. You need to keep it fun, varied and vibrant so that you stay motivated and build it consistently into your daily life.
Contact Jami at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More