@ In Forma: Circuit Training Instructor, Personal Trainer, Director of Service & Maintenance
Bruce holds a Personal Training Certification from AFAA. While continuing his fitness education, he currently teaches Circuit Training classes at In Forma.
Bruce has his AA degree in business and a liberal arts degree from The California College of Arts and Crafts. He also holds a 2nd degree black belt in Kempo Karate.
Currently working as a freelance lighting gaffer for the Television and Movie industry, Bruce looks forward to spending more of his time devoted to Personal Training and fitness education. With his lifelong interest and personal experience in fitness training, Bruce provides a wide variety of training styles and a lot of passion and dedication to his commitment as an instructor and trainer.
Bruce’s personal training style incorporates a combination of standard, solid, proven basics and up-to-date fitness techniques. Focusing on proper form, Bruce style also emphasizes a natural fitness progression dependant on good common sense and good body awareness.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More