@In Forma: TRX Credited Trainer & Personal Trainer
Master trainer Barry Schneider holds credentials from TRX for TRX Suspension Training Programs and certifications from the NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine), ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine), AAFA and APEX in Personal Training and Performance Enhancement.
Barry brings a background in sports specific training and correctional exercise with programs for golf, tennis and skiing.
Barry has a well-balanced approach to fitness and health:
- NUTRITION & FOOD. Garbage in/Garbage out! Supplementation should be smart and science based.
- MENTAL-SPIRITUAL INVESTMENT. You must believe in something or you’ll fall for anything.
- MOVEMENT & EXERCISE. Designed for balance, core strength, and injury prevention (or injury recovery).
With balance and focus on these elements, he will lead you to achieve your greatest strength, power and fitness. Together, you and Barry will fulfill your desired athletic goals.
“There is a training type right for every person…my belief is that all physical strength comes from balance and core strength.” – Barry Schneider
Learn more about Barry on his website or reach out to him at (510) 672-1808 or via email at Schneiderhollow143@gmail.com
Barry’s In Forma Schedule
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More