Learning, Applying, Changing
The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
– Carl Rogers
We are pleased to offer inform, a service dedicated to sharing of educational material for healthy and balanced living for our members and community.
Inform is a portal of information and education offered via workshops, events and blogging in accordance with our integral vision of health, fitness and life, and our mission to facilitate and support this approach to a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
These events are free for members and generally will be offered on a monthly basis depending on availability. Past events have included workshops on stress reduction, nutrition and Yamuna Ball Rolling.
Upcoming events include workshops on: stress reduction, longevity studies, different areas of nutrition and introductions to new classes. Want to make sure you don’t miss a workshop? Subscribe to our email list for regular updates from In Forma.
As we plan for future workshops, we’d love to have your input and suggestions for possible events and topics. Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the desk while you’re at In Forma.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More