Individual Attention for Greater Results
Caring for your health and fitness is not a privilege, it’s a sound responsibility. Receiving guidance, support and assistance in doing so is not indulgence, it’s sound judgment.
– Andrea Colombu
With the growing need for professional assistance for health and fitness needs, at In Forma we pay particular attention to personal training as a indispensable foundation for the creation and support of a balanced and individually appropriate fitness program.
The veteran team of Personal Trainers at In Forma is ready to provide you the highest quality of fitness services in the area.
Benefits of Personal Training
- Individual and focused attention to your personal needs
- Personalized, safe and effective fitness programs specifically designed for your needs and goals
- Ongoing support, motivation and consultation
- Avoidance of health risks and injuries
- Maximization of your health and fitness potential
- Flexibility of training schedules
- Accountability partnership
- Source of other health and fitness resources
With an average of 20 years of experience, each Certified Personal Trainer can address a wide variety of fitness, health and wellness needs from sport-specific training to rehab, weight loss, general fitness and more by tailoring personalized fitness programs to meet the needs of individuals of any health and fitness background and a wide age range.
Each Certified Personal Trainer has his or her areas of specialty derived from years of professional experience, study, training and ongoing education.
Call us at (925) 254-6877 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and trainers information.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More