It has been well established that regular and effective exercise programs are essential to our health and well-being. However, exercise alone will support our health only to a certain degree. What our body needs, even prior to regular exercise, a balanced and well planed approach to our daily nutritional foundation.
In Forma places a very high degree of importance on the impact of nutrition to our well-being and we are pleased to offer Nutritional Counseling services to our members.
Thanks to the professional support of Kasin Anton, our members can receive the following services FREE of charge:
- A weekly hour of FREE nutrition consultation at In Forma – Fridays 9:30 – 10:30
- One FREE 30-minute private nutritional services consultation with Kasin
In addition to these free services, Kasin will be hosting a series of FREE nutritional workshops throughout the year and check our blog her latest posts too.
Feel free to contact Kasin by reaching her at: 925-222-2222 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More