￼Learn to live an healthier lifestyle; a holistic approach to health and wellness, based on anti-inflammatory principles and focusing on hormonally balanced meals. At our next inform workshop, Kathleen Lewis Torpey, PhD, will show you how simple living-well can be!
Are You Ready To Get The Body You Want?
Thursday, May 22, 7-8 PM
Cost: Members free, Guests $15
Kathleen will share specific methods for you build vitality, break bad habits, fuel your body, improve your health, lose weight, increase nutrients, eliminate toxins, reduce inflammation, increase energy, clear up your skin, and feel good.
A life-long health and wellness advocate, athlete, fitness instructor, and healthy-living coach, Kathleen delights in sharing what she’s learned in her own research about nutrition with others. “I want to help people struggling with weight loss, fatigue, and depression. Feeling good and looking good is all about eating the right food combination and getting enough rest.” Kat received a PhD in Chemistry in 1997 and has been in the field of Proteomics (study of proteins) ever since. An athlete since high school (running and triathlons), Kat became a barre instructor 4 years ago.
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More