In the larger integral spectrum of health and fitness, our emotional experiences plays a very important role. Think about how your mental attitude effects your perspective in life, even only during the cycle of a day. Quickly, you’ll see that emotions are a primary driving force for just about all that we do, and don’t do.
Bearing this in mind, when it comes to health and fitness, the emotional drive behind our reasons for staying healthy has a direct impact on the quality of our results. In other words, the result of our work and its impact on our health is not determined only by what we do but by how we do it.
An exercise program that is connived and performed with the intention of enjoying the process, appreciated for its benefits on our body and mind, that is creative, fun and effective has a very different impact then one that is conceived and performed unwillingly, with unpleasant feelings attached to it, that is not fun or motivating.
Read more >>
Fitness Center Hours
Weekdays 6am to 9pm
Weekends 7am to 5pm
Classes daily. Check the schedule to find just the right one for you.
23A Orinda Way
Orinda, CA 94563
Ample free parking in the rear.
- 7:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 8:30 am - Cardio Pump
- 9:30 am - Vinyasa Yoga I-II*
- 10:00 am - TRX
- 5:00 pm - Functional Fitness
- 6:00 pm - Cardio Blitz
In Forma Services
- Fitness Center with a full line of Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Yoga, Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Barre and TRX Classes
- Extensive Fitness & Cardio Program
- Full Yoga Program
- Amazing Personal Training Staff
- Pilates Program on Mat & Reformer
- Nutritional Consulting
- Parkinson's Exercise Therapy Group
- Workshops & Specialty Classes
- Yoga/Fitness Props and More